Tuesday, August 19, 2008
First Day of School
Today is the first day of school. Can't honestly say anyone in the family is excited about that. Summer was altogether too short!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(39)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(3)
►
May
(4)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(2)
▼
2008
(40)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(8)
▼
August
(10)
pots
DNC day 3
DNC, day 1
I'm easily amused
First Day of School
Toast
Ick
No Parking!!!
Worst Day Ever!
Too much overtime
►
July
(10)
About Me
Sara
architect, artist, mom
View my complete profile
Blogs I read
Dangerously Irrelevant
Books I read in October 2024
Dooce
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
LILEKS (James) the Bleat
The Daily Coyote
Something Special
No comments:
Post a Comment