
Saw other things which I didn't get photos of, like the Stop Bird Porn protesters. The last photo of a generic bad guy painted on a sign was part of the Anarchy protesters. Honest to god, there were as many riot police with them as protesters. So not an image I associate with Denver - swarms of police in vests and helmets carrying multiple firearms and batons. The first photo is a real guy all painted up to look like a metal statue. There were more buskers, more protesters, more police, more people yesterday than Monday. Saw some high falutin' people with security people, had to wait for motorcades, and generally had a good time people watching.
Today, everybody hauled off to the stadium. The train is running again by Pepsi Center, and I noticed the dumpsters were totally overflowing. Wasn't this suppose to be a green conference? Oh well, I'm just glad my train is running again - taking the D train added 20 minutes to my commute.
Tomorrow, I'll put up a couple of funny pictures of flying cats. ;)





No comments:
Post a Comment