Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hi Ho Hi Ho It's off to work I go...

Wow. I would have thought I would have posted scads of stuff whilst I was home. I didn't. For the first four weeks it was constant stress of trying to find companies that were possibly hiring to apply to. The last two weeks, having received and accepted a job offer, have been packed with projects, trying to get as much done as possible before returning to the normal routine of work. I'm really glad I got a job, particularly with all the bad economic news these days, but I will be a little sad to give up being a stay-at-home-mom. It has been nice to pick up the kids after school, have snack, and get homework done before dinner. Of course, getting up 90 minutes later in the morning wasn't too bad either. ;)

With a little luck, I will get some stuff from my 6 week 'vacation' posted soon. Stuff like the kids trying to make a stalactite. Great pictures of that kitchen chemistry experiment to share. I also finished painting my kitchen cabinets (yes, I actually finished a project). I finished knitting Ave's scarf (don't tell - it's going under the Christmas tree). I finished a project for Elise (don't tell her either - it will be going under her tree).

But, that's all for later, it's time for bed. And I have to get up early tomorrow.

No comments: