So, exactly how did this child get so cute?
If you look close, she's missing 1 front tooth in this photo. She lost the other front tooth yesterday. Really - lost it. Can't find it. She had it in the car on the way home, but where it went from there - we just don't know.And where have I been since my last post? Yeah, got laid off. This recession just got a whole lot more personal this time. Heard a joke a long time ago: It's a recession if your neighbor gets laid off; it's a depression if you get laid off. Thank goodness DH is still gainfully employed. So, I've been working like crazy on finding any possible lead, however tenuous, writing cover letters, and applying for all sorts of jobs. On the up side, I rather like getting the kids right after school and getting homework done before dinner. Allows us to have an enjoyable evening after dad gets home.
Should be a post on Midi's page shortly too. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment